I wore my new duds out to dinner Saturday night at Joe's Crab Shack - Mom and Dad and I met Mr. Sal and Mr. Mickey there for dinner. Mom thought the Crab Shack would be good because it is kind of loud and kid friendly - was it ever! - I fell asleep in the car and Mom probably thought she lucked out big time. No sooner did we get settled in at the table when the disco ball and flashing lights started up, and all the wait staff started singing and dancing to 'At the Car Wash, Yeah!' right in front of our table! Now you know I can sleep through just about anything - how about that time we went to the wing place for to see LSU in the National Championships - but this night, sure enough, I woke up and what-a-sight!, Mom was nervous that it was all over before we even got an appetizer, but I enjoyed all of the activity, I smiled and smiled, and everyone had a great dinner.
On Sunday for Father Day Dad took the day off from work, and we grilled and went swimming at Aunt Gina and Uncle Dan's, it was a wonderful day!
This last pic is a little trick I just showed off for Mom and Dad tonight while they were eating dinner. Boy were they surprised!



2 comments:
What a surprise!!! Stop!!! You are growing too quickly. I bet Mom and Dad stood there with their mouths open. You keep them on their toes, Cutie Pie. Love you, Grammy
Your new outfit makes you look older, but so cute. You are growing too fast, just like Grammy said. The next time I see you in person you should be close to walking, since you are starting to pull yourself up. Did you discover aunt Gi-Gi's stairs? Boy is that going to be fun.
Love,
Maw-maw
Post a Comment