CHARLIE IS CRAWLING! I got to daycare and he was on the play area and he saw me and crawled over to me! It was the best. thing. ever.
So now that he is up from his ride home nap we are going to do some more crawling!
PS: Hooray for modern pharmaceuticals, I am on the mend.
Life Lately
10 years ago

3 comments:
Hooray for crawling!! That is so exciting! CR will be all over everywhere before you know it. :) And hooray for you feeling better, Therese!
What an awesome sight! What a neat way to experience the moment. You go Charlie Ross. Mommy and Daddy love chasing you. Have fun. Love you, Grammy
Hi! Charlie Ross,
Is mom feeling better? I sure hope so. I bet that your crawling made her feel better right away. I can't wait to see you crawl. We'll try a video call Sunday evening. Maybe dad can fix the camera so Paw-paw and I can see you crawl. What do Zoe and Saforn think of you moving in their space? Well good-bye for now.
Maw-maw
Post a Comment