Welcome to the Russo Family blog. I hope to update this regularly so you can read (and see) what we are up to. Below are some pictures from yesterday, I am eating lunch and going swimming at Aunt Gina's (and loving it!).
I loved it. I can't wait to see the updates. You looked like you were having a grand time in the pool at Aunt Gina's. Tell her hello the next time you go. I love you,Charlie Ross. You have stolen my heart. I am going to show this to Uncle Jeff Great tonight. When do you start swimming lessons. You will be a fish like your Mamma
Charlie Ross, Maw-maw and Paw-paw like green vegetables. Hopefully you'll develope a taste for them when you get a little older. Carrots and sweet potatoes are very good, but green vegetables are so good for you. I spoke to your dad this morning and he told me you are trying to crawl. I think that's great. Soon you'll be able to chase the dogs all over the house.
Love, Maw-maw
p.s. You look very handsom in your shirt and shorts. Just like your dad.
Your new pictures are terrific!! Oh! so handsome! You look like your Daddy in the new pictures. I love the last one, Mr Spiffy! I sent your pictures to my friends and they ,too, think you are so cute. I was sorry to hear that Mommy wasn't feeling well. OK! Back to YOU! Tell Mommy that you don't like the color green.You like orange because that is Grammy's almamater's color.
Hey there Little Man, You take the cutest pictures. That's cause you're sooo cute. I know peas and beans taste blah, but you'll need to learn to like them so you can grow big and strong.Grandpa loves peas and we love you. Grammy
CRAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 7,2008OMG!!!!!!!You are going to be on the move now. There is so much to investigate in that big house.That's dog food,Charlie Ross, over there in the corner.OH! What's that? A dust bunny! You are going to have so much fun,but a word to the wise:Stay out of Daddy's pantry.I love you CR!
Ooops! #8 was Aunt Evie Great! What I meant was; the pantry is so organized that Little Charlie Ross better not start pulling cans off the shelves because then Daddy's organizational system will be all messed up.Are the peas on the bottom shelf,the middle shelf or the top shelf? Where's the corn? Ha!
Ooops! Charlie Ross, I think Aunt Evie Great is in BIG trouble. I tried to change my background from your picture taken at school to the one of you sitting by the pool. Now, I have 12 little pictures of you sitting by the pool. Uncle Jeff Great can't see the icons,but he can sure see you! I start each morning looking at your pictures. Tell Mommy thank you for doing this blog!One more thing. I can't get over how you went from looking like a baby in the school picture to a little boy on the blog in just a short time.Slow down!!!!!!!!!
Yahoo!! I did it. I put your adorable "toy" picture as my backgroud picture and it came in large. I can see your happy face clearly. I love this idea. I get to change my background picture each time Mommy puts a new one up.I haven't had this much fun since Grammy and I chased Mommy around the house to cut her bangs.' Aunt Evie Great
Right when I think Mommy couldn't possibly get a better picture of you she "knocks my socks off" with another great one.I chose the first one as my new background.Your dimples are getting deeper.I love them! The men in your family are lucky to have you in their group.Happy Father's Day to your Dad! Aunt Evie Great
I wish I could have seen you at the Crab House. I bet you had a blast with all that stimulation. You are one happy baby!Handsome!!!!!! I don't care how big the pants are; you look so cute. I love the outfit! That picture is my new background. This time there are twenty of you to look at.Your Daddy has competition in the "Mr. Spiffy" department.I can hear it in a few years," Charlie Ross, is that my shirt you have on? Where's my belt?" I love watching you progress.Your blog started in a reclinig pose,to crawling,and now on your knees. I can't wait to see what is next. Stay safe.I love you,Charlie Ross Aunt Evie Great
14 comments:
Grammy loves your pictures. You are soooo cute; a real flirt. I love you. grammy
I loved it. I can't wait to see the updates. You looked like you were having a grand time in the pool at Aunt Gina's. Tell her hello the next time you go.
I love you,Charlie Ross. You have stolen my heart. I am going to show this to Uncle Jeff Great tonight. When do you start swimming lessons. You will be a fish like your Mamma
Charlie Ross - you are so precious! I can't wait to read all about you on your blog! I'm so happy that your mommy started this!
Hi! Charlie Ross,
Hope you had a very good lunch.
You look so cute in the pool. I bet it' just what you need on these hot days.
Love,
Maw-maw
Charlie Ross, Maw-maw and Paw-paw like green vegetables. Hopefully you'll develope a taste for them when you get a little older. Carrots and sweet potatoes are very good, but green vegetables are so good for you.
I spoke to your dad this morning and he told me you are trying to crawl. I think that's great. Soon you'll be able to chase the dogs all over the house.
Love,
Maw-maw
p.s. You look very handsom in your shirt and shorts. Just like your dad.
Your new pictures are terrific!! Oh! so handsome! You look like your Daddy in the new pictures. I love the last one, Mr Spiffy! I sent your pictures to my friends and they ,too, think you are so cute. I was sorry to hear that Mommy wasn't feeling well. OK! Back to YOU! Tell Mommy that you don't like the color green.You like orange because that is Grammy's almamater's color.
Hey there Little Man, You take the cutest pictures. That's cause you're sooo cute. I know peas and beans taste blah, but you'll need to learn to like them so you can grow big and strong.Grandpa loves peas and we love you. Grammy
CRAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 7,2008OMG!!!!!!!You are going to be on the move now. There is so much to investigate in that big house.That's dog food,Charlie Ross, over there in the corner.OH! What's that? A dust bunny! You are going to have so much fun,but a word to the wise:Stay out of Daddy's pantry.I love you CR!
Who is post # 8? What does that mena stay out of Daddy's pantry? Are you saying I do not share or that I am getting fat?
The BIG Charlie!
Ooops! #8 was Aunt Evie Great! What I meant was; the pantry is so organized that Little Charlie Ross better not start pulling cans off the shelves because then Daddy's organizational system will be all messed up.Are the peas on the bottom shelf,the middle shelf or the top shelf? Where's the corn? Ha!
Ooops! Charlie Ross, I think Aunt Evie Great is in BIG trouble. I tried to change my background from your picture taken at school to the one of you sitting by the pool. Now, I have 12 little pictures of you sitting by the pool. Uncle Jeff Great can't see the icons,but he can sure see you! I start each morning looking at your pictures. Tell Mommy thank you for doing this blog!One more thing. I can't get over how you went from looking like a baby in the school picture to a little boy on the blog in just a short time.Slow down!!!!!!!!!
Yahoo!! I did it. I put your adorable "toy" picture as my backgroud picture and it came in large. I can see your happy face clearly. I love this idea. I get to change my background picture each time Mommy puts a new one up.I haven't had this much fun since Grammy and I chased Mommy around the house to cut her bangs.'
Aunt Evie Great
Right when I think Mommy couldn't possibly get a better picture of you she "knocks my socks off" with another great one.I chose the first one as my new background.Your dimples are getting deeper.I love them! The men in your family are lucky to have you in their group.Happy Father's Day to your Dad!
Aunt Evie Great
I wish I could have seen you at the Crab House. I bet you had a blast with all that stimulation.
You are one happy baby!Handsome!!!!!! I don't care how big the pants are; you look so cute. I love the outfit! That picture is my new background. This time there are twenty of you to look at.Your Daddy has competition in the "Mr. Spiffy" department.I can hear it in a few years," Charlie Ross, is that my shirt you have on? Where's my belt?"
I love watching you progress.Your blog started in a reclinig pose,to crawling,and now on your knees. I can't wait to see what is next.
Stay safe.I love you,Charlie Ross
Aunt Evie Great
Post a Comment