Thursday, June 5, 2008

Green Veggies

Note from Daycare (and they told me this verbally to emphasize the point):

"Please bring food other than peas or green beans, Charlie really doesn't care [highlighted] for the green veggies."

Ha it figures -This really tickled me for some reason (mom, I see you shaking your head from here). Back to Sweet Potatoes and Carrots for lunch.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I think my chest is going to burst from all the joy I get reading what Mommy writes and looking at your pictures. My wish for you , Charlie Ross, is to always be as happy as you are now! Your smiling face starts my day! I don't know which picture I will use as my background. I am so glad you bought Mommy some clothes for her birthday.She is so funny! She said your clothes were on sale. Were the clothes you bought for her on sale???????? Tell Mom that she can't look at other babies to see what is to come for you . You are one, unique baby boy!!!!!!!!!! I love you, CR! Aunt Evie Great