In other news...I am sick. again. UNbeleivable. So that's why I am posting in the middle of the day. This time I decided to stay home and see the Dr. I am sort of hoping he will give me the antibiotic shot to knock this out like he did for Charlie (but I will not pass out). : )
Also attached is a pic of CR yesterday, the best part was that when Charlie went to pick him up from daycare he was wearing nearly the same thing (khaki shorts, blue check button up). Funny, thanks Kissy for being right on target with the shirt (you said at the shower you got it b/c it reminded you of Charlie) - it gave us a good laugh. Everybody take care!


2 comments:
Charlie Ross, did you hear from Grammy? She is in Canada. I hope she is getting all these cute pictures. This latest one made me laugh. You are so cute.I have a new background picture. Tell Mommy thank you from Aunt Evie Great!
Charlie Ross, Uncle Jeff Great saw your new picture and he said,"He is a happy baby!!!!!!!!!"We are loving seeing all your new pictures.It is like we can watch you grow up right before our eyes. SLOW DOWN
Post a Comment