Hi! CR, I knew it wouldn't be long before you'd be walking. You handled the lion like a racer and you were very brave letting go and just standing there.
I love all the pictures, especially the walking ones. Before long you'll be able to take the dogs walking. Of course Dad will have to hold the leash.
I can't wait until Nov.6. Paw-paw and I will be coming to visit. Of course you don't realize but on the 9th you'll be one year old. Boy does time fly.
Well I have to go for now. Love and kissed to you and your mom and dad. Maw-maw
P.S. Be a good boy and try not to get into too many things that you shouldn't.
What a SUPER Star! What a great job walking! We can't wait to see you walk right to us. Mom and dad better get track shoe so they can keep up with you. Grandpa and Grammy send you lots of love and kisses.
3 comments:
nWhat a big boy!!!!!!!!! I have never seen a little boy walk better than you. You are a super star!!!!!!!!!! Aunt Evie Great
Hi! CR, I knew it wouldn't be long before you'd be walking. You handled the lion like a racer and you were very brave letting go and just standing there.
I love all the pictures, especially the walking ones. Before long you'll be able to take the dogs walking. Of course Dad will have to hold the leash.
I can't wait until Nov.6. Paw-paw and I will be coming to visit. Of course you don't realize but on the 9th you'll be one year old. Boy does time fly.
Well I have to go for now. Love and kissed to you and your mom and dad. Maw-maw
P.S. Be a good boy and try not to get into too many things that you shouldn't.
What a SUPER Star! What a great job walking! We can't wait to see you walk right to us. Mom and dad better get track shoe so they can keep up with you. Grandpa and Grammy send you lots of love and kisses.
Post a Comment