Don't have too much time to write tonight so I will just post pictures instead.
We love that Birthday Girl!
The shirt (a gift) says 'Chicks Dig Me' with a picture of a baby chick - I thought it was totally cute, but I should not have been surprised that it attracted LOTS of attention when out in public. Whoever is selling these shirts is probably making a killing.
Dinner with the Diluzio's (CR is verrry close to bedtime)
Before I get any comments : ) - I moved the fan (which does not work at all) - and all other bookcase objects - permanently after this picture, I just had to show the look on his face here - 'when you say 'no' are you talking to me specifically momma?'. (He pushed the gate pictured to arrive at this location.)
Finally, on Thursday I picked up CR from daycare and was met at the door with him walking to me. I was stunned, I still am - I would like to upload some good video of it but when he does it I am still just trying to look out and make sure he does not fall over on his noggin. He is walking on his own at home today, but when he feels like it - as crawling is still a much faster way to get around.

2 comments:
Walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Mommy has her running shoes next to her bed.I can see why the "chicks" dig you. This "OLD" chick sure does.The pictures of your cousins and Aunt and Uncle were great!!!!!!! I can see why you look like you are always having a good time.I'm sending lots of kisses and hugs. Aunt Evie Great
Wow! He is such a cutie!! I love the walking videos - he's doing so well already! I have a fan just like the one that you have that also does not work. I've had to move it elsewhere, too! :) So glad you guys survived Ike. I miss you!
Love, Heather
Post a Comment