Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Ross

Yesterday Charlie and I went to the craft fair and pumpkin patch at a church nearby - we went on kind of a whim but CR had a really great time in the pumpkin patch, and is enjoying pointing out pumpkins where ever he goes now.

I think his school pics on Wednesday must have been in pumpkins because the first thing he did when he saw them all was to sit on one look at me and say 'cheese!' with a big grin. I am surprised this did not make it into these pictures, but there were tons of other parents and kids taking pictures here, some of them were dressed in costumes - very cute!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie Ross,
You are cute as a pumpkin. In fact you are the cutest pumkin in the patch. Grammy and Grandpa love you, Pumpkin.

J.russo said...

CR, the expressions on your face as you run through the Pumpkin Patch are priceless. I know you had a great time. I received your thank you note yesterday. Your signature on the front and the back, I noticed were in Halloween colors.

Have a great time trick or treating. We love you, Maw-maw and Paw-paw

Aunt Gina said...

Charlie,
You are soo cute! Looks like you may have been "stuck" in those pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. Looking forward to your visit while mommy and daddy go out of town. Love, Aunt Gina