Big thank yous to Charlie, my Mom, and Gina, who faced the brunt of my complaints regarding nausea, which seemed incessant to me, and therefore, I suspect, to them.
We will find out the week before CR's birthday whether he will have a little brother or a little sister. If I had to put money on it based on how I feel and look so far (completely identical to when I was pregnant with CR) I would say we are having a boy for sure, we'll see - either way would be just fine with me.
Maw-Maw sent this book for CR (I'm A Big Brother! - thank you!) and the intent was to take a pic of him holding it with the title facing forward, but of all the pics this one turned out the best.
Got to go, CR has pulled his chair out and is DEMANDING pizza - which, unfortunately for him, and probably for me, is not on the menu tonight.

1 comments:
HOORAY!!! Congratulations, Therese! That is such wonderful news!! I sure hope that you're feeling better soon. Take as many naps and sleep in as often as you can these next few months. :) I can't wait to hear what you're having. Are you hoping for one gender more than the other at all? You will love having two kiddos - it is totally wonderful! I am so happy for you, Charlie, and CR!
Much Love, Heather
Post a Comment