Here are some pics of Charlie in his pool in the backyard, as mentioned previously, I have taken to making big blocks of ice in Tupperware to put in the pool so it is not just bath water in the Texas sun - CR loves to play with both the ice and the Tupperware. In the middle of July these big blocks would melt so fast, hopefully in September we can use the pool like normal people (no ice).
[I successfully resisted the urge to title this post 'Ice Ice Baby'.]

2 comments:
Charlie Ross, you are having such fun. Grandpa says you're going to be a navy seal, but please learn to swim first. We love you. Grammy and Grandpa
Charlie Ross, I look at these pics and wish I could pick you up and squeeze you. These pictures are delightful. I especially like the third from the top. Your eyes remind me of mischief. I wish I knew what you were thinking. Oct. can't come fast enough for me. I miss you, mom and dad.
Love, Maw-maw
Post a Comment