Below are some pictures from the month: our anniversary trip to Las Vegas (we loved riding the ATVs in the desert!), CR's FIRST birthday (thank you Maw Maw, Paw Paw and Grammy for coming into town for the big event!), and Thanksgiving (visiting our family the New Orleans Russos, and our friends - we enjoyed seeing you all! - the pics are CR's first time in the rain - he thoroughly enjoyed it).

















3 comments:
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!! CR, your mamma is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of the pictures were better than great! If I was still teaching you would be my favorite!!!!!!!!!! I chose the one of you standing in an orange shirt for my backgroud, but I have a lot to choose from so I can change it weekly.
Love,
Gran Aunt Evie
Yay! Happy Birthday, CR and Happy Anniversary, Therese and Charlie!! I love all of the pictures - especially the rain ones - too cute! Glad you got to have some alone time in Vegas - how nice! I miss that place. Maybe we could meet up there sometime!
Hey CR! I sure miss you. I was very glad to have you here for Thanksgiving. I also enjoyed beging at your house for your first birthday. I can't wait to see you for Christmas. Mom and Dad's Vegas pictures are great. You can tell they are having a great time. Paw-paw says hello. See you soon. Love, Maw-maw
Post a Comment