Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome Vincent Michael!


Announcing the arrival of Vincent Michael Russo. Vince showed up a week ahead of schedule on March 15th, this was much to my relief as I had a long and uncomfortable weekend, topped off with early labor all Sunday night. We had a Dr appointment on Monday morning at 7:45AM, I had my bag packed, we dropped CR off at daycare, went to the Dr, and she sent us to the hospital for which I was so thankful. Later that afternoon Vince entered the world, and has been a content baby ever since, Charlie and I have enjoyed his company all day today. We go home tomorrow...


2 comments:

Maw-maw said...

Welcome Vince, I'm so glad you finally arrived. I really wanted you to wait until the 19th, but it's OK that you came on the 15th. I know your mom is very glad. Paw-paw and I can hardly wait to see you. You have a wonderful older brother and in a few months you'll be playing together. He has many things to teach you. We're coming on April 1. Just eleven days from now. See you soon.

Love and kisses,

Maw-maw

pheather said...

Hooray! I'm so glad I checked your blog this morning! Welcome to the world, Vincent! I can't wait to see more pictures of you! Hope you're feeling well, Therese! Enjoy your time at home with your boys!
Love, Heather