Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year (Part 2)

Just wanted to post some pictures from on and around Christmas, CR's grandparents all came in town - and we had a good time. We went to the Houston Zoo on New Year's Day and CR enjoyed seeing the animals - so did we. And he likes to say giraffe now (sounds like 'rraffe'), he knows the giraffe by sight, but now all other animals (except dogs) are 'rraffe' too.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CR, I wasn't going to comment this time on your pictures since I seem to be taking up too much space,but I can't help myself. You have to be the cutest baby is the Gerber baby on TV.Guess which picture is my background now? That's right! The one of you sitting in the bowl. Cracked me up.
Grand Aunt Ev

Anonymous said...

CR, your pictures are precious. When I looked at them I was wishing you were here so I could hug and squeeze you. Paw-paw and I had a very good time at Christmas. I espically was very happy when you said "Maw-maw" for the first time. This was the best Christmas present I received. We love you very much.

Maw-maw and Paw-paw

pheather said...

Therese - CR is so adorable!! Can you believe how big and grown-up he's getting? It happens so fast! That picture of you guys at the zoo is great - you look beautiful! And I love the one of him sitting in the bowl in the kitchen, too. Too funny! I wish we could get together and catch up and let the boys play together sometime - maybe we'll take a trip to Houston someday! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Tell Great Aunt Ev she better watch out with picking those favorites!! I agree with her though that the best is the one of CR sitting in the bowl. I love it! Great Blog-you do a fabulous job.
Christy