Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello Again

Hello everyone, sorry for the long delay in posting.
As most of you know it has been a big month with work, and this post is a special thank you to CR's Grandparents and Aunt Gigi! I am so glad while things were busy that you could spend some quality time with Charlie Ross, and Big Charlie and I are very (very) thankful for all of your help. Words cannot express what it meant some nights to come home to a happy baby, clean laundy - and bottles made for the next day...heaven.
Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw

Laughing with Paw-Paw
Making time for the Farmer's Market
Nap Time with Grandpa

This month Charlie Ross was cruising all around and making his Mom and Dad nervous with his bravery. His favorite activity: standing. Preferably with just one hand on on a sturdy (and sometimes not-so-sturdy) object. He is fast with the crawling too, and he loves following us all around the house, particularly to the rooms he is barred from otherwise.

Our sleepy boy at the end of a fun day!


I hope all of you have had a wonderful July! From here out I should be much better with the posts. (I hope.) : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like CR had a good time! Isn't it great to have family visit? Sorry that you had such a busy month with work - hope things have slowed down. :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures of CR with each of his Grandparents and the one with Mommy and Grammy. I chose the one of him sleeping as my new background. He is in the same position as his Great-Grandpop when he is napping.I love his little outfits.He is all boy!!!!!
I think Mommy needs a cleaning lady once a week so she can spend more quality time with that precious,little boy.1000 kisses for CR! Aunt Evie Great