It has been a wonderful long weekend, CR has been practicing pulling up on everything, which has kept us busy - but it is fun watching him explore. Just wanted to post some pics of his most recent activity. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
The Russo Family, Houston, Texas.
5 comments:
Grammy and Grandpa were soooooo surprised. You are a strong big boy. Can not wait to see you, I mean chase you. We love you Charlie Ross. Grammy and Grandpa
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the video. I lost my message. I have to type it over. Is the video going to be a weekly activity? You are getting bigger and stronger and as always handsome. Did you see fireworks on your first 4th of July? Have you started swimming lessons? Did you pull anything off the table? Did you take Daddy's TV remote? Remember to blame the dogs if it is missing. I can't wait to see what is next in your life.I love you Aunt Evie Great
Charlie Ross my running shoes are ready, and so is Paw-paw's. We'll be there in a few days. Aunt Gi-gi,David Katie and I are going to the zoo today. Maybe next year you can come also. Maw-maw will read to you when she gets there. Hope you enjoyed your first 4th of July celebration. We love you very much. See you in a few days.Love, Maw-maw
What a big boy you are, Charlie Ross! I can't believe you are already pulling yourself up!! I am so proud of you! :) I hope I can meet you someday!
Love, Heather
P.S. He is JUST SO precious, Therese!!
CR ,when you are climbing up on things tomorrow,July 16, look for Daddy's leg,climb up, squeeze his knee and tell him that that is a birthday hug from Aunt Evie Great.
Post a Comment